Tuesday, September 6, 2016

#RogueOne Panel at #SWCE - Video #Excerpts #StarWars

This week I'm back to work but I figured it would take me at least the first week to clear my inbox and notifications. So instead of a live post, I'm scheduling some video footage from the Rogue One panel that I forgot to include in my previous post on the Star Wars Celebration Europe. It includes a story from Alan Tudyk (K-2SO) on his meeting with fellow droid actor Anthony Daniels (aka C-3PO). Enjoy!
Alan Tudyk meets Anthony Daniels...
Ben Mendelsohn describes his Rogue One villain Director Orson Krennic, with compliments to his fellow antagonist Captain Phasma...
And after technical issues killed the 'sizzle' halfway through, Ben introduces take two...


And you can see more Rogue One info and bonus stuff here via StarWars.com: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=833540436782328&id=288958367907207&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6310113528420468494%3Amf_story_key.-7821703813695772032

To see my photos from the Rogue One costume and props arena at Star Wars Celebration, go here: http://pippajay.tumblr.com/post/147665925680/rogue-one-costumes-star-wars-celebration-europe

Bonus images from the Rogue One panel, introducing the main characters:

Shore troopers emerging from the sea. Not bad special effects but an actual real life storm rolling in makes it look like a blue screen behind. The extras in the suits had no idea what they were doing or what Star Wars is!
First reveal of the official film poster, which went live around the world as we saw it.
The cast on stage
Introducing the villain
Jyn's father, Gailen
Lucas on the Rogue One set
Forest Whitaker











Filming took place just four stations from the ExCel centre on the London Docklands Light Railway underground, at Canary Wharf.
Alan Tudyk!

Next week I should be back to normal! Well, ish... :P

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I can't wait for December!

    So tell me, Pippa. The trailer hints at a romance in this one. Could you get a sense from the talks and trailers if Rogue One might be a bonafide SFR? (she asks hopefully)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I haven't seen enough to convince me this will be a fully fledged SFR but I got a definite hint of a spark between Jyn and Cassian. I think we'll just have to wait and see...

      Delete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)