Friday, August 28, 2015

ON THE ROAD AGAIN . . .

Once again I'm dashing off these few lines just before I pack up my trusty computer and head for the hills. This time that phrase is meant literally. Sunday I'll be putting Blanca, the Queen of the Universe, and Shadow, AKA Chat Dieu, the Sidekick, in the back of my car and making the seven-hour drive to the little mountain town of Marshall, North Carolina, just north of Asheville. Hubby will be following with the rest of our worldly goods in a rental truck.

Yep, it's time for the Big Move! So no time for my usual long-winded post. Gotta pack up the kitchen!  

My reports for the foreseeable future will come from Marshall!

Cheers, Donna





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)