Thursday, July 24, 2008

Great Beginnings and Other Shtuff

io9 has posted another great article, this one on hook lines from a variety of science fiction novels. I think my favorite was the one from Ender's Game.

Check it out here: http://io9.com/5027128/great-opening-sentences-from-science-fiction

I posted an article about drabbles on the Toaster Scimitar. www.toaster-scimitar.blogspot.com I'm so intrigued with Sandra McDonald's collection, I'm going to have to try a few of my own.

Check out Lisa Shearin's blog today for information on the RT Book Lover's Convention that will be held in Orlando next year. www.lisashearin.com I'm hoping to be there. Anyone else making plans?

And check out Shelfari, a place to find like-minded readers (or writers) and post your lists of "read" and "to be read" books, join discussion groups, etc. www.shelfari.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)